Adventure Week Is Coming Soon!
Dates: June 14-18
Kids are Important to Us!
At Grace Kids, we long to share the gospel with children and help them grow in their relationship with Jesus through engaging Bible teaching, fun activities to make God’s Word memorable, and loving interaction with peers and qualified children’s leaders.
In keeping with the mission of our church, Grace Kids partners with parents in leading children to know, grow in, show, and go with the grace of God.
Below you will find an overview of our core values that are shaping who we are and what we do:
- Quality & challenging biblical learning
- Loving relationships
- Joy-filled environment
- Equipping and partnering with parents
Ages: Infant – 3-years-old (by Sept. 1 of current school year)
Times: Sunday @ 9:30am-12pm; Wednesday @ 6:30pm-8pm
Young children are cared for by loving adults and learn with their peers through Bible lessons and/or books, play, music, and prayer.
Ages: PreK – 2nd Grade
Times: Sunday @ 10:45am-12pm
After worshiping with their families in the worship service, children are invited to join their peers for age-geared & creative Bible teaching and hands-on small group activities.
Ages: Babies – 5th Grade
Times: Sunday @ 9:30am-10:30am
Children of all ages learn from God’s Word and interact with loving teachers and one another through various activities.
Children learn the good news of what Jesus has done for them, are counseled from God’s Word, are encouraged to memorize Scripture at home & then recite it to their leaders at church, and enjoy fun games every week.
Time: Wednesdays during school year, 6:30-8pm
Ages: 2-years-old (by Sept. 1 of current school year- 5th Grade
Purpose: The purpose of Awana is to reach boys and girls that come through the doors with the gospel of Christ and train them to serve Him.
2 year olds
Puggles Club exposes children to some basic Bible truths through interactive Bible stories, activities, crafts, and lesson-related snacks.
3 & 4 year old classes
Cubbies Club uses the senses and a variety of activities to help our preschool children remember Bible truths and Bible verses.
Kindergarten through 2nd grade classes
Sparks Club combines learning with fun so that kids have the opportunity to hear, understand, and apply God’s truth to their lives.
Truth & Training
3rd through 5th grade classes
The T&T Club teaches the truth of God’s Word and trains kids to follow Christ in their daily lives.
Four Goals of Awana:
- Children will hear and understand and personally receive the good news. We pray that children trust in Jesus who died for their sins and rose again from the dead so that they may receive the free gift of a forever relationship with God.
- Children who have their faith in Jesus to be the one to rescue them from sin and give them a forever relationship with God will grow in their understanding and application of God’s Word by memorizing Scripture and completing sections in their Awana handbook at home AND by learning from interacting in small groups at church.
- Children who are growing in their relationship with God will turn around to show and go with the grace of God by sharing His love and good news with friends, classmates, family members, and neighbors.
- All that is done and said takes place in the context of (1) a fun but structured environment and (2) loving, caring relationships with Awana leaders and fellow clubbers.
“Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.” 2 Timothy 2:15