At Grace Place, there are 3 ways to give.
- Bring your tithes and offerings to our weekly service.
- Automatic bill pay through your bank.
Why to Give Online?
It’s a personal preference, but here are a few of the benefits we hear frequently:
- It’s a step of faith…deciding in advance to give faithfully.
- It helps simplify life.
- It allows you to give consistently…even when you’re not at church.
- It allows you to focus on the service when you’re at church.
- On-line giving is a convenient tool for those who call Grace Place home. If you are more comfortable giving on Sunday, don’t worry, we just want to give you another option.
How to Give Online?
- Click the “Give Online” button
- Create an account
- Set up your one time or recurring gift.
All information is secure and encrypted to protect you and your information.
That’s it! Once you create an account, you will be emailed a username and temporary password for your account. Once you have your account info, you can come back and update your information or your giving preferences.