At Grace Place, There Are 3 Ways to Give.
- Bring your tithes and offerings to our weekly service.
- Automatic bill pay through your bank.
Why Give Online?
It’s a personal preference, but here are a few of the benefits we hear frequently:
- It’s a step of faith…deciding in advance to give faithfully.
- It helps simplify life.
- It allows you to give consistently…even when you’re not at church.
- It allows you to focus on the service when you’re at church.
- On-line giving is a convenient tool for those who call Grace Place home. If you are more comfortable giving on Sunday, don’t worry, we just want to give you another option.
How to Give Online?
1. Click the GIVE button on our church website:
Enter the amount you want to give, select a fund, and enter your email address.
Sign in or create an account to give and schedule future contributions.
Continue as a guest to give right now.
All information is secure and encrypted to protect you and your information
Download the free app and sign in.
Don’t have an account for the app? Contact our church office.
Give By Text
1. Text GPBC $50 (or whatever amount you want to give) to 73256 to give to Budget Fund using your text messaging. Standard text message rates do apply.