At Grace Place, There Are 3 Ways to Give.
- Bring your tithes and offerings to our weekly service.
- Automatic bill pay through your bank.
Why Give Online?
It’s a personal preference, but here are a few of the benefits we hear frequently:
- It’s a step of faith…deciding in advance to give faithfully.
- It helps simplify life.
- It allows you to give consistently…even when you’re not at church.
- It allows you to focus on the service when you’re at church.
- On-line giving is a convenient tool for those who call Grace Place home. If you are more comfortable giving on Sunday, don’t worry, we just want to give you another option.
How to Give Online?
1. Click the GIVE button on our church website:
2. Enter the amount you want to give, select a fund, and enter your email address.
3. Click CONTINUE and choose how you want to give:
• Sign in or create an account to give and schedule future contributions.
• Continue as a guest to give right now.
All information is secure and encrypted to protect you and your information.
Give from our church’s mobile app:
1. Search ChurchLife in the app store.
2. Download the free app and sign in.
3. Click the menu icon, then choose GIVE.
Don’t have an account for the app? Contact our church office.
Give By Text
1. Text GPBC to 73256.
2. Click the link you receive in your text message response.
3. Follow the prompts to give.
Text giving even saves your payment method so you can quickly give again.